Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Parent's Night

Tonight was Parents night at the Elementary school. This obviously was my first one. I thought it might be kind of weird but it was a lot of fun! I am blessed to be step-mom to two wonderful kids that think of me as mom. Their teachers had some very nice things to say about both of them and suprisingly about James and I too. It's so nice to know that all the work that you do parenting and trying so hard to love these precious blessings has been used by God to make wonderful, kind, well-behaved children.
That is my "proud mom" moment. I love my kids and am so glad they are life in a way that not only makes my proud, but I'm sure, makes God pleased as well. They love God and aren't scared to tell everyone they do!

4 comments:

Chris said...

Pam,
You are a great mother to James and Hannah. It is seen in the constant care and love that you show them. Keep up the good work.

Kelly (Rademacher) Glupker said...

Okay, it's been a week. It's time to post something. :)

Kelly (Rademacher) Glupker said...

You set your blog up so that you have to approve comments before they are visible? What's up with that? Do you think I would honestly leave an inappropriate comment?!?!?! :)

Jenny LaBo said...

I totally agree with Chris. You are a great mom.
I also think it was a good idea to approve comments from Potty Mouth Kelly.