Kelly Glupker had these on her blog and wanted to see everyone's answers. So, here's mine.
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Egg Nog. So bad yet so good.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? wrapped definately, but not from Santa
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White - James and I LOVE white lights
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Used to.....when I was single. Ha!!
5. When do you put your decorations up? After Thanksgiving
6.What is your favorite holiday dish? My mom's cheesy potatoes and pumpkin dessert. mmmm they are the best!
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: Christmas morning with my family. My dad always got a "family" gift and it was always cool. Also, we always played new Christmas games together as a family for HOURS, that's one we still do :)
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I honestly don't remember ever believing in Santa.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? We used to open one from cousins at my Aunt Jean's house, but I'm too old now. So, Christmas morning only.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? White lights, ornaments (most of the made by kids) red ball ornaments and red beads.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? I love it! It's so pretty.
12. Can you ice skate? Yes, good times at Hoyt park.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? As a child, Yes, two orange Canary's named Herald and Angel. As an adult, My engagment ring!!!!!
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Other than Mom's pumpkin dessert, probably my mom's decorated cookies.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Getting together with my family. Dad always reads "The Gift of the Magi". I'm looking forward to new traditions with my new family.
17. What tops your tree? A snowman holding a star. It's temporary until we find one that doesn't pull the tree over.
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving. I love watching people open gifts.
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Christmas Hymn - O Holy Night. Song - Winter Wonderland.
20. Candy Canes! Love them or Hate them? They're ok.
So there they are. I too would love to see what you put. Post it on your blog if you can :)