Friday, February 16, 2007

My Week

My week was filled with fun times and good memories.


Valentines Day the kids both had parties at school and I got to go to both of them. We made cookies together on the 13th to bring and they were so excited to open their special boxes filled with valentine's from classmates.


That night Hannah lost her first tooth! VERY exciting! She could hardly sleep thinking about the Tooth Fairy coming that night. The Tooth Fairy almost forgot. Luckily he gets up before her in the morning.



Hannah and I usually have some "girl time" while James and James are at little James wrestling practice. This week we made some homemade hot pretzels. Hannah loves to help and she did almost the whole thing by herself. She twisted the pretzels all by herself. She even saved two to share with Pappy and Mammy this weekend. Jut a note Mammy and Pappy, you won't need to eat anything else if you eat one of these. She did great though.



This may seem silly, but James brought me home a little gardening kit this week. It's small and wonderful as it lets me know he is in tune with me and what I want in my yard. He is going to dig me a garden this summer where ever we are living then. I can't wait! This was so special to me. I love James so much!



So that was my week. Fun and special.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not small or silly. I am so glad that you have someone who "gets" you.
I had fun talking to you last night :):)

Anonymous said...

I love that you got gardening tools!! If you ever want some perennials, you are more than welcome to pieces of mine, come and browse! Kara

Anonymous said...

P.S. Those pretzels look delicious!

Kelly Glupker said...

The pretzels do look good. Why don't you post how you make them?

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

yes please do post, i was just going to ask for the recipe !!

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

toothless wonder hannah ! how cute. i also noticed the v-day boxes, oh the wonderful boxes on valentines day i still remember making those !!! how fun :)

Pam said...

ok, tomorrow I will post the recipe. Easy enough for a 6 year old! :)