Thursday, March 01, 2007

Out Early



The kids were home by lunch due to the 3 inches of snow with ice on top.

So, we spent our afternoon inside. Hannah is BIG TIME into Mary-Kate and Ashley movies from when they were kids. So we had to watch their detective movie, and thanks to Angie (really Thank you!), we sang to their tape all afternoon. It was actually kind of fun.

James stayed holed up in his room reading and blowing up pretend Mary-Kate and Ashley. So I guess we really did all enjoy them :)

1 comment:

Angie said...

I am so sad that I missed Mary-Kate and Ashley time!! Next time you will have to let me know ahead of time so I can come join you. I am glad you had fun singing to their songs, too!! I used to love that tape. I had a lot of fun with all of you guys last night. See you soon!!