Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Update

I've been busy, and to be honest a bit preoccupied with this moving thing. I don't mean to neglect the blog. It may be a bit sporadic the next few weeks to a month.
Here's what we know about our move.
James' start date has been set at April 16th.
We have no place to live yet.
That's it :)

Pray as we have some major decisions to make soon. We have a couple options on a home. Both of which seem to good to be true. Why are we always surprised when God gives us the best?? Of course those are just options and we are keeping a level head. If anyone knows my husband, they know he is very financially minded and will do very well in knowing what we can and can't afford. God has certainly gifted him that way. Praise God for that! I certainly didn't get that gift in abundance. ha ha!

Anyway, prayer is requested and thank you all who are already praying. We can tell!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the job/move!! We'll be praying for your family!

Anonymous said...

Praying for you my friend!!!
This is so exciting! I wish I could be there to help you pack and move. You have been there so many times for me/us.
I hope you know how much you mean to me and how much I appreciate all you have done.

Pam said...

Jenny,
It would be cool to have you here to help us move :) I miss you being around. You made me misty.....I appreciate you and your encouragement. I love you!