Friday, May 04, 2007

A Wonderful Visit

Thursday night my Parents, Chris and Angie all came down for a visit. We all needed to see each other :) I think we were in withdrawal.

We had a really nice time. Hung out in the yard, played basketball, ate summer food (grilled chicken and corn on the cob), and played games. The kids this morning said that it was SO MUCH FUN! I have to agree.
I think Hannah looks goofy in this picture, but Mom is cute :) They just had a good time hugging on each other.
Hannah despite the lack of teeth, did eat corn on the cob. Notice only a few kernels are actually eaten. It was quite entertaining to watch .
After dinner we all walked the two block to the local frozen custard shop. MMMMMmmmmmm
Did I mention we just had a good time?


3 comments:

Kara said...

That looks like a fun time! We like to go for ice cream, too. Haven't went this year yet, I'm ready!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great time!

Phil Luter said...

It was fun! We miss you and are looking forward to our weekend at Barakel. I wanted to spend a little time with the two of you last weekend, but the other guys wanted to get back because they were afraid the weather was getting bad. Bad weather and motorcycles don't mix. I look forward to seeing the kids play soccer next Saturday.