Thursday, June 28, 2007

He Had a GREAT Time!

James IV absolutely LOVED being a camper. As a parent you want them to really like it, and to not hear about how miserable they were and you didn't do anything about it.

When I asked him if he was ready to come home, he said "I wish I could live there!".


His stories are so cute and funny. His counselor, Alex Brown, sounds like a really neat guy that gave his all to his guys. He even found out he could "shred" water for two minutes for the deep water test.


Here's a pic of his tribe. I would post some of the pics he took, but he didn't take any. Who has time when you are an 8 year old boy???

3 comments:

Kara said...

Very cute! I was too shy to leave home for camp! Glad you had a great time James!

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

how cool , so glad to hear his week went well !!!!
i saw his pic the other day on barakel web, your a star :)

Jenny LaBo said...

James looks like he was having so much fun!
Good for him!