Friday, June 15, 2007

Thursday was Fun!






Thursday was Hannah's family picnic at school. She invited my parents down for the day and James and I went too. We had a lot of fun! My Dad and I twirled a jump rope for about an hour but with each new kid tht came up to jump I heard Hannah proudly tell her little friends that her grandpa was the one twirling the rope :)


This little kid Alanwas so intense! His faces he made were a stich. I couldn't help but laugh at him. Today Hannah said she's going to miss Alan this summer the most because he was the best kid to play with in class.

We then went to Saginaw, stopped off to go swimming for a bit then to my cousin Audrey's graduation party. (Chris Cousins, I know you read this, so feel free to comment ) It was good to see family and spend some time catching up.






4 comments:

Kelly Glupker said...

Boy, does that water look refreshing! I miss the Luter pool!!!! I plan to be swimming in it on Sunday, July 8th after Ben preaches. Hope the weather is good. Do you think I need to make a reservation?

Anonymous said...

No need to make a reservation, Kelly! Come on over!

Anonymous said...

Kelly it is nice and refreshing. It feels so good!
We'll be around that evening, how long are you going to be in town?

Kelly Glupker said...

We will be in town from the 4th to the 10th