Thursday, July 19, 2007

Rollerblading



The kids sport of choice the last month or so has been learning to rollerblade. They had never even been on rollerskates until this past June for a school party. I found some used rollerblades for Hannah, and James' feet are so big he just wears mine. They have been practicing everyday and yesterday I took the to the roller rink to test their skills out. They had a blast!! They have learned a lot and while they are not pros, they sure have fun and do alot better than they used to.


I have no idea why it put this on there twice, but it was better than no times, and I really have no idea what the blue box is. Augh!!


I know the video is dark, but it's not exactly well lit in the rink.

7 comments:

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

what fun ! have they rollarskated yet or before ? i sure loved those days of rollarskating !! and rollarblading too but i dont dare try now my luck i would brake something since it has been a few years :)

Anonymous said...

What is the blank square between the two videos?

Kara said...

Love to rollerblade, I got them out a couple months ago, Adam thought it was pretty hilarious. I was just slightly out of shape for that escapade.

Phil Luter said...

I guess I will have to dust my skates off. I haven't been on them this year. Maybe we can do some skating while on vacation at Ludington State Park.

Kelly Glupker said...

Very cute. Is it just my computer or is there really no sound in the videos?

Pam said...

Dad,
I've been telling the kids how you are the best skater I know. I'm sure we would have fun when we bring them.

Kelly,
My camera only shoots the video without sound. It's not you.

Rachael Neal said...

Reminds me of many times skating at the roller rink. Our's just closed due to lack of business and the clientele they were attracting. I was really bummed!