I'm sure I could write more, but here are my top 10.
1. My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who loved me enough to die and rise again for me!
2. My wonderful husband James :)
3. My kids! Here and on the way.
4. The new baby coming ( I know I put kids already) the miracle of feeling him and knowing a life is growing IN me!
5. My family. Mom, Dad and Chris are the best family I could have ever been blessed with.
6. My family near and far. I miss them and love all my extended family. Grandma, Aunts, Uncles and cousins.
7. Old friends. I love them all and miss them so much!!!
8. A new job for James. He loves it, and there is nothing better than a husband that is happy at the end of his work day.
9. A new town, church and friends. We're getting acclimated quickly and are really enjoying the new relationships we are forming.
10. The house in Ann Arbor and all that comes with it. God has shown us too much from that home to not be thankful for the lessons this year.
Happy Thanksgiving All! I hope you all enjoy time with loved ones and spend some time reflecting on the blessing God has given you. :)