Wednesday, January 30, 2008

This week

This week has been a little slow. Big James is gone for a few days to a conference so it's just the kids and I.

Little James is busy with Tae Kwon Do. I think he has found something that he really enjoys. He's really good at it too!! He just started this last fall and just got promoted to his yellow belt. He has worked hard for it, and James and I are very proud of his accomplishment and "stick to it" attitude he has had. Here are a could pics of his testing and receiving his new belt.

As for me, I'm just looking forward to this weekend. I can't wait to see all my family and friends at my shower. Did I mention I can't wait!!!??

10 comments:

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

how cool ! he sure looks like he is taking it so seriously. Oh i just cant wait to see you either !!!! my table is full of decorations, cant wait :) Pam you only have a few weeks left wow time has flown. still thinking Feb. !

Rachael Neal said...

can't wait to see you on Saturday. it'll be a long day for us - but worth it. i can't wait for you to meet annelise. and i so have to touch (bless) your belly! :)

Pam said...

Now Steph, we want him to "bake" as long as he has to :) But big James does think a leap year baby would be cool.

Rahael, I can't wait to meet Annelise either! Feel free to rub my belly, if you're lucky he might even give you a kick or punch. He seems to be reponding to a push on my belly a lot these days.

Nana & Papa Schwab said...

Pam
I so much wanted to be there but we will be at Barakel with a couple hundred of our closest teen friends!!!! Our love to you all and cant wait till we meet him.
NANA SCHWAB

Kelly Glupker said...

I wish I could be there!

Jenny LaBo said...

I wish I could be there too!

Pam said...

I wish you guys could too, but obviously I understand it would be a long trip. You will be thought of though. :)

Kara said...

Don't worry girls, I plan on taking LOTS of pictures, everyone will get to see Pam in all her glory one way or another!

Jenny LaBo said...

thanks Kara!

Anonymous said...

Pam
You could have picked better weather! I can't wait to see you tomorrow. I sure hope Rachael will be able to come. Angie is planning on coming with Wyatt. It will be great to see all of you together

Aunt Suzie