Monday, April 14, 2008

Catching Up




It's been a while since I posted a blog about us and what's up.


Last weekend was fun! Our family traveled up to Saginaw to stay at Grandma and Grandpa's for the weekend. We got to go to Lauries shower. We had fun! I can't wait to meet all the new babies coming. Evan is going to have a TON of friends!


My husbands birthday was also the same day. He really doesn't even like anybody to aknowledge his birthday. So of course we make a big deal out of it. I'm so grateful for every day that God gives me with James. He is the most wonderful man in the world and God has blessed me through him.


On Sunday Evan made his first appearance at Immanuel. It was so fun to show him off! Especially seeing the people that I have known my whole life and I know have prayed for years for God to bless me with a husband and babies. I must say it was funny to watch Grandma and Grandpa show him off too :) Uncle Chris certainly had his chance too.


Here is a few pictures of our weekend, and a couple today. Angie, I think the green outfit is one you got him :)

6 comments:

Rachael Neal said...

Adorable! I'm still so mad we missed you guys last weekend. UGH! We'll have to plan another visit to IKEA to see you this summer. :)

chris k said...

What a cute yawn...and the missing front teeth on Hannah is great! Nice picture of you and the 3 kiddos.

Kelly Glupker said...

You look great, Pam!

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

that is such a great pic of you and the kids !

Pam Wickman said...

Rachael, We need to get together soon :) Before the babies are grown!

Chris - I love Hannah's No teeth pics they crack me up!

Kelly - Thank you, I still feel "puffy" but it is slowly coming off. Maybe by the end of the summer I'll be back into jeans I like.

The Speer's said...

Great pictures I can't believe he is almost one month old all ready. Time flies so enjoy each moment.