Monday, April 21, 2008

My Big Boy

Evan had his one month check up today and he is growing, growing :)

He's up to 9lbs 2 oz and 22 1/2 inches long. Long and skinny! Just like his brother. He's a very healthy little guy. He is so alert and active, the doctor was surprised that he can almost roll himself over already. That's my strong boy!

On Saturday Uncle Chris came down for a visit. We had fun playing games and cuddling with Evan.

Today Evan helped Mommy with the laundry. He actually was really good in the basket until I took a picture. Figures.

8 comments:

Kara said...

He looks so big in Chris' arms! And I don't want him rolling over yet! So when are you guys coming to Saginaw for a visit????

Pam said...

We'll be there on Mother's Day. It seems like he'll be so big by then!!

Kelly Glupker said...

Pam - you have to come to Saginaw on June 22 so we can meet Evan! Isn't it amazing how fast they grow? It's kinda sad.

Pam said...

I already put it on my calendar. I plan on being there Lord willing to hang out at the pool with everyone after too :)
That is if the pool is up and running then. Check out my Dad's blog if you haven't yet to see what I'm talking about

Laurie said...

I should be pretty big by mother's day too. Look forward to seeing you again. Unless the baby decides to come a little early, that would be a great mother's day gift. :)

Kara said...

Oh Laurie I didn't even think about that! Mother's Day sounds perfect for a birthing. :)

Laurie said...

Kara, I hear May 31st is a good day too, not that I really want to be late. Although 3 days isn't that bad.

The Speer's said...

Love the picture of him in the basket. To Cute.