Friday, July 18, 2008

4 Months Old Today


Time sure is flying by! Evan has learned a few new things in the last month. He LOVES to eat food!! He's a good eater and seems to like the few things he's had to eat. He also learned to roll over. No more just laying him down and blogging :) He's fast! Of course everything goes in his mouth these days.

He's such a good, content baby. He seems to be a good combination of James and I. He has James mellow, easygoing nature and my laugh at everything nature. Such a fun kid!! We love him so much!!

5 comments:

amber said...

What a great combo!!! He looks so happy with life in this picture!

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

he is such a great mixture of the 2 of you !! what a handsome little man :)

Kara said...

He has such a great personality Pam, I am so happy you that you got to have a happy boy baby. It makes me want to maybe one more time??? :)

Kara said...

That was supposed to say want to TRY one more time... I'm sure you got the gist. I am full of typos these days.

Laurie said...

Addison misses her boyfriend. He's a cutie.