Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

We sure had a nice weekend. Well, more than a weekend. We went up to Saginaw Wednesday afternoon and just got back Sunday evening. We had such a nice time, as always. The kids get their Pappy and Mammy fix and we all just get to hang out and have fun together.
This weekend was not only Thanksgiving but James' birthday too. We did a couple things that were out of the ordinary for us and really fun. We went to the Delta pool and swam on Friday and Saturday we went to the Childrens Museum. We had fun and burned some energy off too.
We made it home in the snow, it took a couple hours but slow and steady we got here. The kids went to bed praying for a snow day. I like snow days. They're like a bonus special fun day for me. :) I'm already planning what fun we can have tomorrow in the snow. I'm sure the kids think it's a bonus too.
So, I'm back. I'll try to get some posts up of our funny littlest one. He is not only Mr. Happy but quickly turning into Mr. Trouble!

3 comments:

Kara said...

Pam, you did a stupendous job on those potatoes. And I'm not just saying that.

And I can't believe that little guy standing up! What a stinker! I like the pic of the 3 of them, it's perfect.

Rachael Neal said...

thanksgiving is the one time of year that i really miss the luter family! we always got together and i'd love to be able to do it again.

did you hear we're doing a family get together on january 10th at my parents' house? the whole luter clan! hope you guys can make it!

Jenny LaBo said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. Look at Evan STANDING!!!! Okay I loved the picture of the 3 kids! I think it is perfect!