Monday, November 24, 2008

Things I'm Thankful For - Day 4


Day 4

My Family

God has blessed with an incredible set of Christian parents. They have been great examples of marriage and parenting to me and in the last years to my husband too. They have taken my husband, Hannah and James and have made them their own. And Evan, oh my! Babies never lack for attention around my parents. They have become amazing grandparents. The love they have for the Lord spills out on others and me daily. Their home is always open to us and we enjoy just being together, playing games and just talking.

My brother. He's GREAT! He has not only been my protector, boss, encourager, but also my constant friend. He has endured hardships and I have seen him come out the other side stronger and more Godly. He is the best brother in law to James. They are like two peas in a pod! Uncle Chris gets pretty high accolades at our home too. :)

I have so much extended family too that I love so dearly. Grandma's, new family from James' side, Aunts, Uncles, cousins. They have all contributed to who I am today and for them I am grateful.

2 comments:

amber said...

I'm having fun reading all your thankful thoughts! I love Thanksgiving!

chris k said...

I, too have been reading your Thanksgiving thoughts. Enjoy your time with your family over the holiday.