Last night we had a science night. Little James got a package of frozen mice for his pet snake and it came in dry ice. (Yes, I hate snakes. But I love my kid) So, we had some fun with the dry ice. We made fog by putting warm water on it. The fog went everywhere. Everyone got to blow bubbles and watch them bounce off the "force field" the carbon monoxide created. What was really cool was when one bubble broke through the force field and touched the dry ice. It froze instantly! So cool! Hannah was bouncing and squealing the whole time :) James was equally as silly over how neat it all was. Evan even had to be up in the excitement. Don't worry Mom, we didn't let him go near anything too close. Oh, we also put a small piece of dry ice in a flat balloon and as it melted the gases blew the balloon up. We had fun!!