I got an e-mail that had "Top 10 Valentines Ideas" as the title. As I read them I just started laughing! Although some would be really fun, most are so totally unreal I just giggle. So....I added my commentary :)
Don't get me wrong I enjoy a good romantic Valentines day, but enjoy every day just as much with my awesome hubby.
1. Call your honey just to say, "I love you." - Then he asks what's wrong because I never call him at work and he assumes that something must be on fire.
2. Pamper your loved one with a luxurious gift. - Where does that money come from??
3. Throw an intimate party for just the two of you.- Or five of us? :)
4. Say "I love you" with flowers!- I'd actually like this one
5. Plan a trip to a place neither of you have been. - Sounds fun, this year it would have to be to the new dollar store in Brighton.
6. Make a special dinner for a special night.- I do that all the time!! I need to stop and save the good meals for Valentines Day
7. Dance all night long.- HA HA HA HA HA!! Although this year, James is taking me to the church Valentines event for couples that is a dinner/dance.
8. Get your love something he or she will love.- Duh.
9. Curl up with a special someone and watch a romantic movie.- Only to be awoken to my own snoring and ESPN because I fell asleep.
10. Paint portraits of each other.- HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!! I cannot laugh hard enough!!!