Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Baby Boy is ONE



Evan is one. I can't believe a whole year has gone by! I can't even imagine our family without him now. He is such a blessing to all of us. He is so loved by us all. It's been fun watching Hannah and James become these amazing people that care so much for their brother. Evan is so special, fun and everything I wanted in a baby. My prayer for the coming years is that he will know Jesus as his saviour and love him more than anything. Evan we love you!
Great now I'm weepy. I love being mommy and mom. Best job ever!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Evan!!! I am so glad God blessed has blessed our family with this smiley, happy, precious little boy. I echo your prayers, Pam... that he would come to know and love Jesus above all things. I love you all!
Your cousin, Nicole

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

Happy Birthday Big Boy !!!!
We love you :)

Jenny LaBo said...

Happy Birthday!!!!
Hugs and Kisses from AZ :)

TraceyLD said...

Happy Birthday Evan!
I agree with you Pam, being a mom is the best job ever!

Phil Luter said...

Well, being a grandpa must run a close second when it comes to being the best job ever.