Today James is 34. Yes, he's younger than me :) It's all good.
Happy Birthday Baby!
The BEST Things About James
- His patience level is extremely high. It takes a lot to get his feathers ruffled.
- He has God gifted intelligence. He remembers everything!! So wise beyond his years.
- Hard worker. He is a great provider and I have always known that he wants to provide us a life with everything we need.
- He is an amazing father. He has always made family his priority. I asked the kids this morning what the best thing about daddy is....He always has been there when I wanted or needed him. He does things with us almost everyday. In my words, he spends time with all 3 kids and gives them his undivided attention whenever they need it.
- He is the BEST husband EVER! He loves me despite all my shortcomings. We are so different in some ways but he loves me and I know it always.
- He is a man the loves the LORD with his whole heart. I see him growing in this daily. It makes him the best head of our household when he wants what God wants for our family. He is quick to bring things around to the LORD with me, the kids and others. What more could you ask for of your husband and father of your kids....that he love God.
Happy Birthday James!! You are amazing and wonderful!