Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Baby to Be

For those of you that don't already know....There will be another Wickman baby this spring! We are so excited!! We knew from the the beginning of our life together that we wanted 2 babies and God has blessed us incredibly to give us this gift of another life to love.

I've had many questions from those of you that already know. So, I'll try and answer a few.
- I feel great!! At this point with Evan I was sick as a dog, but this time around I feel great no sickness at all. So far.
- I suppose I am around 9 or 10 weeks at this point. That will put my due date in June. I haven't been to the Dr. yet so I don't know for certain. I have had a very different cycle each month and to be honest we had quit "trying" so I didn't keep track of dates very well.
- Yes, we will be moving to a larger home, hopefully soon. We have been trying to stretch it out as the big kids want to move, but Hannah especially wants to be close to her school this year. It is her last in Elementary and we'd like to do that for her.

Thank you for you prayers as we are praying too for a healthy baby this spring.

5 comments:

Liz K said...

hurray, hurray, another new baby on the way!

Angie, Jon, Ty, Wyatt & Levi said...

Congratulations!!!!! I'm glad you're feeling so great! Praying for a healthy pregnancy!

Melissa said...

Congrats to all of you!!!

Kara said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better than last time!
And that is so nice of you to try and keep Hannah at the same school her last year there. I always told my mom if they ever wanted to move I would move in with the neighbors because I wouldn't switch schools. :)

Wendy said...

Congrats Pam! I know the kids are very excited and Hannah is so hoping for another sister! Glad your feeling good. Nothing worse than being pregnant, feeling icky and trying to take care of an active Toddler! :)