Monday, December 27, 2010

We had a Merry Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas day. We stayed at home ALL day. Just like the kids begged for. They really didn't have to beg, it sounded like a great idea to me!
Grandma and Papa came down Christmas Eve and spent the night...so did Uncle Chris. It sure is nice to have a place for everyone this year.
The kids had fun opening gifts. Evan actually started to "get it", while Noel just loved the paper. Big kids already had it down but had a few surprises they didn't expect and that is FUN for parents!
In hindsight, the day would have been more relaxing without a nursling attached to her mommy, but I am really glad I hosted and got to give my mom a break. She does so much for us. They really spoiled us this year! I am going to gush about my gift from her...I got a new bedding set. Dark red and brown. So beautiful!! Thanks Mom and Dad!
These days we're just hanging out and playing. Fun fun fun!







No comments: