Friday, May 11, 2012

My Mom

I love  my Mom!  God gave me the very best one ever.  Ever. 
I never doubted her love for me.  In fact, I never even thought about it.  I just knew and know she is my mom.  She loves me.  Just how I am. 
The coolest thing?  I never doubted her love of God.  I've seen her happy, sad, mourning, joyful and melancholy but in all those feelings, she never showed me that God wasn't in control of her and whatever may be happening in our lives. 
I'm so grateful to have a mom that put God first, and because of that we were a priority.   We always felt loved, secure and treasured.  Like a gift of God to her.   
I can only pray that I am that kind of Mom.  The kind that her children feel loved, secure and treasured.   My children are my gifts from God.
Thank you Mom for the great example of being a Mom.  Thank you for loving God and showing me Him.  You gave me the best and still do! 

No comments: