Sunday, May 20, 2007

Saving Money



Ok so it's not really about saving money. James IV always wants us to shave his head bald. So, since hair always grows back we said "sure!". It's a great easy cut for summer and we shouldn't have to cut it again until about October. SO while for the first couple of weeks I worry about him getting a sunburn on his head, the rest of the summer is smooth sailing. This will be great when we send him off to Camp Barakel for the first time in 3 weeks. Big James tried to tell me we were going to have a Mohawk. I know him better. So I just took a pic. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Kara said...

Hilarious! I would have liked to see the mohawk in person. He would've been a hit at Immanuel tonight! Missed you guys.

Jenny LaBo said...

I just buzzed Josh's hair last night! Looks great James!

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

Cool Hair cut, Uncle Travis loves it !!!

Anonymous said...

James!!!You really went through with it!! I liked your hair - how fast does it grow? Uncle Chris use to get his hair cut real short and I loved it when he finally let it grow out. My vote is for your hair back again!! Love you!