Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween 2007


We had such a fun Halloween! Of course I spent the entire afternoon at the school helping the kids get in and out of costumes, playing games and watching the kid parade. I still think the parading through the school is hilarious! So much tripping over costumes.

James took the kids out around the neighborhood. I passed out candy at home. I really love doing that!! The little ones always are so cute. We then packed up and went to the church. They had their Fall Fest. Kind of like Immanuel used to have back in the day, only bigger. The kids got so much candy that I'm sure next year the week before Trick or Treating, I'll be throwing away the previous years candy like I did this year. If you don't know my kids well they just aren't big candy eaters, they just enjoy the dressing up. Hope you all had fun too!

7 comments:

Rachael Neal said...

Ok, if your kids won't eat the candy - sent it on over to this pregnant lady! I was so excited with how much candy we DIDN'T hand out - it was like halloween for me! :) haha!

Kara said...

Great costumes! Did the boots come with Hannah's?

Pam said...

Rachael, you'd have to take it away from this preggo first :)

Kara, they did! Are they cute? That was one of the big reasons I got this one.

Kelly Glupker said...

I can't believe it's already been two years since you all came to my house on David St. while you were out trick or treating. Hannah had to use my bathroom. :)

Laurie said...

Very cute...Casey and I used to have this competition to see who could keep halloween candy the longest. I always lost, why waste it. Casey would save some for a year.

Pam said...

Kelly, I forgot about that! That was a fun year :) We went to see a lot of people that year.

Jenny LaBo said...

Pam, Great job on getting a costume for Hannah that is modest and looks like a little girl!!!
And as for James....Darth Vader....I love that kid.