Thursday, May 01, 2008

I Was Tagged Too

Rachael tagged me so...

What was I doing 10 years ago?
- living with Stephanie Armstrong and Kristine and had just started working at Kelly Services.
Can you believe it was that long ago Steph?


5 Things on my "to-do" list
- Dust my house
- Go for a walk ( I always run out of time or energy)
- Cut coupons
- Get my yard raked
- Return e-mails that have been piling up (I've been really bad, sorry if it's you I haven't written back)


Snacks I enjoy
- Cheese
- Green Peppers
- Oranges
- Any candy
- Fritos

Five things I would do if I was a billionaire
- Buy a house - one with a bedroom for everyone
- Tithe
- Pay off Immanuel's building project and any future expenses
- Put all my kids through college - all the way through their PHD :)
- Travel with my family and bring them a tutor so they can home school while we go around the world.

5 Bad Habits
- Eating at night
- Spending way too much time on the internet at night. I should sleep more.
- Leaving the peanut butter out every morning with the lid off. This drives my husband crazy!
- Talking too much
- Buying craft items then never making the craft

Places I've lived
- Saginaw, MI
- Lynchburg, VA
- Mayville, MI
- Hartland, MI

Five Jobs I've Had
- Papergirl for the Saginaw News
- McDonalds cashier
- Medical Biller - For MMR
- Human Resources ( Personnel Supervisor) - Kelly Services
- Mom ( My FAVORITE!!)


Who's Next??
- Dad
- Chris Klein
- Sarah G.

2 comments:

Kara said...

I find chili cheese Fritos the tastiest... speaking of staying up too late, I need to go to bed!!!!!!!

THose pictures are really cute of your grandma and her sisters! And if you're ever bored (ha!) you can always stop here, too. :)

The Speer's said...

I buy to many craft items myself everytime I go through boxes and sort things out I always find things that I forgot I had.