Thursday, May 01, 2008

Visiting Family

Today Evan and I went to Saginaw to visit. We went to my Mom and Dad's first and they got some good snuggle time in :) While we were there Pastor Mark and Lynn came over. I hadn't seen them in a long time and it was good to see them and share Evan for a bit.

The highlight of my day was going to my Grandma Spear's and taking Evan to meet my Aunts. My Grandma's sisters are really special to me. We have always been a close family and Aunt Jean and Aunt Carol are like having extra grandmas. It was so fun to show them Evan, the baby they have prayed so much for. I think for a while they wondered if I'd ever get married, let alone have a baby :) Anyway, I absolutely LOVED being with them and seeing them snuggle my little guy.

4 comments:

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

what a great picture of the 4 of you, nothing like grandma, great grandma and your new son with you ! special memories :)

Jenny LaBo said...

I love your hair!
Your Aunts look so much like your grandma!

Kara said...

That is a lovely family picture at the bottom! Yes, your hair is looking smashing these days.

chris k said...

I love to see the generational pictures. I hope that you had a wonderful time with the women in your life.