Monday, May 05, 2008

What a Nice Day


Sunday was just beautiful down here. Sun was shining, 65 degrees. Just lovely.

My family decided to get some outdoor time together after I said I was taking Evan for a walk. The two James' rollerbladed whiel Hannah rode her bike. Such fun!! And no, the sun wasn't in Evan's eyes the whole time. Just real quick for a picture.

My day was topped off by going to a concert at church. I wish I had pictures. Our church has a really professional bell choir and it was so beautiful to listen to. They also had a brass ensemble. I sure it wasn't Hannah and James' favorite, but it was good for them to hear something new. I know they like the brass. Who doesn't like brass right Kara?

So that was my Sunday. Nice and relaxing.

5 comments:

Kara said...

Bring on the brass!
I told Liz and Kurt that I wouldn't be playing much longer... I don't have much control with my breathing.
Glad you had a nice day, we sat in the back yard all afternoon and Casey's family was here to enjoy the sun, too.

chris k said...

Sounds like a wonderful family day. I am enjoying your pictures...keep taking them.

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

what fun !
go james :)
evan you are as cute as can be, you will be out on wheels before you know it.

The Speer's said...

Isn't it nice to finally have nice wheather? Nice pictures of the family.

Anonymous said...

Grandma Cathy needs some more pictures - it's thursday and we won't see everyone til Saturday! Please!!