Friday, August 29, 2008

A camping we will go......

We're off this morning to Family Camp at Camp Barakel! Yippee!! We always love this time together at such a wonderful place.
For those of you that have future campers, this is a great weekend. It really prepares your kids to go for a week. It gets them very familiar with their surroundings and they are not so apprehensive when the time comes. Feel free to join us next year!!!!!



p.s. My camera isn't loading pictures right now. My husband isn't fixing it right now so I can blog. SO, no pictures until we get back.

4 comments:

Kara said...

Have a great time! I will wait patiently for pics.

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

I was just telling Travis we need to go, hopefully next year !!
have a great time :)

Rachael Neal said...

tell our friends liz and noah kamper that we say hello! they just moved there last year to work on staff. we miss them. have fun!

TraceyLD said...

Hope you all had a great time. I know your parents were looking forward to this weekend.
Can't wait to hear about it.
Love the wallpaper!