Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Bug has Bitten

The flu is here! By the grace of God only Evan and big James have it. I'm glad the big kids have had a fort building project going on in the basement and Evan doesn't go down there.
He's on the mend. So is James. I think my washing machine is going to burn out from all the washing!! Such is life. It's all ok, we'd do anything, including cleaning up puke for our husbands and kids right?

Evan usually sits on the floor and "talks" to the kids while they eat breakfast in the morning. This is where he was today. Quiet. Laying under a chair. Totally NOT himself.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks so pitiful. I want to pick him up and cuddle him. I am so glad he is finally feeling better. Two nights and almost two days is enough. Trust daddy is doing better too. I'm praying the rest stay well. ~Grandma

chris k said...

He just looks pitiful laying on the floor. Poor guy...and his daddy too. Stay healthy mom!!!!!

Laurie said...

Poor little guy. Good thing mom's not sick huh? We're not allowed to get sick.

Pam said...

I'm still healthy!! Praise the Lord. The big kids and I have been trying our best to scrub our hands and just stay as much out of the way as we can. Of course, not mom. Evan is All over me!
Evan is STILL sick! Acting much better, but has the occasional puke. Weird. It's definately going around. Stay healthy all!!!

Rachael Neal said...

aw poor thing. i hate to see my little one sick. praying he gets better soon!

Kara said...

That little face, even sick he is cute as a button. I hope they both get better soon. Adam has been home since last Wed. Today he finally seems like himself. But no puke. I feel bad for you.