Saturday, April 18, 2009

13 Months Old



Evan is getting so big so fast! His vocabulary grows each day. His new words this last month are: Neigh (quiver in voice and all), Baaaa, Moo, Who, Ball, Bob-bob (bubble), Pease (Please), ME-OW! and ide (outside).
His latest discovery? Being big enough to pull himself up on the furniture. All of it. He did it for the first time last night. What a big boy!
He absolutely loves being outside. The last two mornings after his breakfast he has taken his shoes to the back door and said IDE!
He loves being pulled in the wagon, especially over the bumpy yard.

What? Don't YOU do this with your Easter basket? (Check out those thighs!)

I have to keep my eye on him CONSTANTLY. He tried to be sneaky tonight.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

He is such a cutie! I love the picture of him trying to sneak out the gate!! It's great when you can capture moments like that on camera.

amber said...

What a cutie!! I'm dying to take pictures of him!

chris k said...

He is growing so fast. I love the picture of those thighs - I would love to squeeze them! You definitely have your hands full. I think there are only 34 more days of school until you can enjoy all three kids every day! Hooray for summer break.

Amanda Irene said...

love the one of him sneaking out the gate!!!!