Friday, April 17, 2009

Blogging Slow Down

I just wanted to let you all know that I will be blogging a bit less these days. Why? 2 reasons.
1st - The weather!! It's way to nice to be sitting at a computer. :)

2nd - The most important. My two bigger kids have been disappointed too many times by my posting something that they wanted to tell. They get excited to tell their story only to be told "I know I saw it on the blog". I have stolen their joy. So, to ward off bedtime tears and frustration with how fast things travel in the cyberworld, I will be blogging a bit less. Plan on once or twice a week. I need to put my kids first, not my blogging fun. Thanks for understanding.

7 comments:

Liz K said...

sounds like a good plan! Enjoy the weather and those sweet kids! Any plans for family camp this year?

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

i agree, i have cut back also and it feels great !

Pam said...

Liz - yes! We are comin gup Memorial Day weekend. Come sit by the fire with us. It would be fun to talk to you in real life :)

Liz K said...

ooooo! How fun! Will have to do that! Will you be camping or staying in cabins?

Pam said...

Camping - Kid with my parents in the camper, and we'll be in a tent. That doesn't sound fair does it? It's all good. We like our big ol tent.

Kara said...

Isn't the weather perfect? This is totally my favorite time of the year!

There really isn't much school left, is there? My kids will be thrilled to spend all day in the back yard. :)

Amanda Irene said...

ditto!