Friday, September 18, 2009

18 Months

Evan is 1 1/2 today. Seems weird. There are days where it feels like he is still my little baby and others that is feels like he has always been there. I feel so blessed as a Mommy to have him in my life. I waited a long time for a baby and who knows if the Lord has it in mind to give us more. If not, Evan is all I ever wanted in a baby and will feel blessed and complete. I love him so much!!!

His latest things that he enjoys are: Cars! He loves cars. Lining them up, crashing them and driving them all over. He calls Matchbox cars "baby car".

He loves to "help" me whatever I'm doing, and frankly, I enjoy his help even when it makes more of a mess.

Shopping has been crossed off the list of fun things to do with him. He now decided he's too big to sit in the cart and just enjoy. He is loud, whiny and trouble in a store. So, I shop at night while James can stay home with all the kiddos. It's good "daddy time" too.

He loves his family so much! He wakes each morning saying the names of all he loves. He goes down the whole list: Mommy, Daddy, Bobby(James), NahNee(Hannah), Papa, Mawma(grandma), Nini (Uncle Chris)and GiGi (great-grandma Spear). He loves to give hugs and VERY enthusiastic kisses MUUUUAHHH! By the way, he calls Uncle Chris and Cookie Monster the same name. Isn't that cute??


5 comments:

chris k said...

ya know Pam, I may have a place for your son with my baby naming job. He seems to have a knack for it. Bobby for James is reasonable and Nini for Chris or Cookie Monster - they look alike. I'll keep a position open for an open-minded baby namer like Evan. :)

Kara said...

What sweet sweet pictures! He looks way older than 1 1/2 in that last one. Sigh.

Betsy said...

Congrats Evan! I love the pictures.

Phil Luter said...

I like being Papa! (Or even Pappy as the other kids call me.)

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

really already whew !
he is a ham and a cute one at that :)