Thursday, December 17, 2009
Merry Christmas Friends and Family,
2009 was and is a great year for the Wickman family. God has certainly blessed us in many ways throughout the year.
As a family we ventured on our first out of state vacation. We took our family, plus Mom and Dad Luter to Washington D.C. for a few days this summer. A definite highlight for all of us this year to experience that historical city.
- The big news here in our house is that in 2010 we will welcome a new baby. Baby is due to arrive in June. We are thanking God for this much prayed for new bundle.
- Evan has had the most change in the last year as he went from a crawling baby to a running toddler. He is a curious and happy little boy. He is generous with kisses and hugs and you just can't resist them.
- Hannah is in 4th grade now and is really enjoying the challenges that this year has for her. She loves cheering each fall, her happy disposition makes her a natural.
- James is in 5th grade and is busy learning the tuba. Yes, the tuba. Isn't that a fun thing? He played football this fall and even scored his first touchdown!! A big moment in a little boys life.
- James and I are in love with being parents to these kids. That is my full time job and I wouldn't trade it for anything. James is still enjoying his job with the Township. He comes home from work satisfied and happy, and is able to enjoy his family in the evenings. What a blessing!
Thank you for checking in on us throughout the year. We enjoy keeping up with you on our blog. Isn't technology great? For those reading on facebook, our blog address is www.wickmans.blogspot.com
Our prayer for this season is for all to see the great gift given to us through Christ our Saviour. May His love for you be found throughout the new year.
James, Pam, James, Hannah, Evan and Baby
at 2:50 PM