Thursday, March 18, 2010

Evan is 2!

My little boy is 2 today! He's changed so much in the last year. He is still the smiley, happy little guy he's been since birth. Things he's doing now are talking in almost clear sentences. (they're clear to Mommy), counts to 20, can sing his ABC's but can't say them. That cracks me up, because I still sing them too. He LOVES music and to sing and dance. He knows quite a few songs and is happy to sing them LOUD to me anytime. He still melts my heart with hugs and kisses.
Happy Birthday Big Boy!!








3 comments:

Wendy said...

Emily says Happy Birthday Evan! Enjoy your special day. :)

Jenny LaBo said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Hugs and Kisses from Idaho!
I can't wait to hug you again in person sweet boy!

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

Happy Birthday Evan, something special is coming your way :)
sending lots of love on your special day !!!