Tuesday, December 14, 2010

6 Months Old



Noel is 6 months old today. I can't believe how fast that went.
She is a true sweetie. Smiles almost all the time. She is possibly the nosiest baby ever. She has to know what's going on. There always seems to be something in a home with 4 kids.
New things this month: She likes to eat, but not oatmeal, rice or any of the grains. Give that girl veggies and fruit and she is a happy eater. She can go from sitting to her belly no problem then scoot around the room on her belly. She LOVES paper! She giggles when she gets her hands on it then scrunches it up as quickly as she can.
Noel is the first kid that is a Mommy's girl. She has become much more so in the past month. I have to say, I kind of like it. :) Don't get me wrong, she LOVES her daddy but gets all giggly when I pick her up or look at her. Melts my heart.

No comments: