Friday, June 14, 2013

Happy Birthday Big Girl

My sweet Noel Marie is 3!


Noel you are silly.  So so silly!  You like to make faces and tickle and even seem to get jokes already.

Noel you are a good mama to your babies.  They are all named "Baby".  Talking Baby, Sleeping Baby, New Baby, Soft Baby.....all Baby.  You tuck them in at night, give them bottles, bounce them when they are sad.  You are going to be a great mommy some day.

Noel, you like all things PINK.  Your favorite book is even Pinkalicious.  You want a pink room, pink clothes and pink blankets.

Your favorite thing in the whole world is MiMi your blanket.  It's Pink and it's a quilt that my grandma Luter made for me when I was a baby.  You never go to bed without it.

You LOVE candy and sweets.  Oh dear, do you love them.

I love you sweet silly girl!  You are my little baby girl and even though you tell me you are big, you will always be my baby girl.

No comments: