Tuesday, November 18, 2008

8 Months Old


Evan painted a birthday card for Uncle Chris.

Evan is growing so fast! He is one BIG boy weighing in at 21 pounds already. He our "chunky monkey". He started crawling a few weeks ago and is in to anything and everything. He also walks behind his scooter to reach all the things I don't want him too :) I'll try and post some video. He's getting pretty fast. He can wave hi and bye-bye and tries to mimic whatever sounds or word we make. He is a dancing machine!! I hope(hint hint) Dad post video from their camera of him dancing. What a ham. He ADORES his big brother and sister and gets so excited when they come home from school each day. They are so fun to watch with him. They are great siblings.
The Yoda is his costume for next year. For $2 I couldn't resist.

5 comments:

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

I LOVE the first pic !!! you can see the little ham in him coming out in that smile :)
If i recall right Alex learned how to crawl on those steps, hmmmm might have to come and push him along, heeheee :)
hey did you get my email and facebook note ?
have a beautiful day :) !!!!!

Jenny LaBo said...

Pam. Evan in a Yoda costume. Makes my week!

Kara said...

I can't believe this kid is getting up the stairs. It seems like yesterday you called to tell me of his birth. I get so sentimental these days.

Phil Luter said...

I have the video of his dancing and walking behind the scooter but I don't know how to post it. I half expect him to walk when you come on Thanksgiving. We had so much fun with him. I keep thinking of how much he laughed when mom put him in bed with me after he woke up in the morning. I don't think I have ever seen a baby that is so consistently happy. And of course he is the smartest child ever. Thanks for trusting us to keep him.

Rachael Neal said...

to uncle phil's comment about a baby that is so consistently happy - i would only expect pam's child to be that way! :) love you guys!