Saturday, December 06, 2008

Playing and Watching

Hannah and James LOVE to play in the snow. They have had the chance to go out and play every day after school this week. It's a little cold to have Evan out for a long time but that doesn't mean he doesn't want to be with the kids. I ended up putting him on a chair so he could see outside and he stood there for a good half hour squealing, laughing and licking the window. Fun fun fun!!

The snow fort that just might make it through a lot of the winter.

Don't worry, I didn't leave him alone in the house. Hannah took this picture.



"I sure wish I could be out there longer and play with my favorite people!"

1 comment:

Sarah Glupker said...

I loved playing outside in the Winter with my brothers!! Looks like lots of fun. Don't worry Evan, there'll be more next year and you'll be out in it, I'm sure. Glad to see the kids are outside and not sitting in front of the boob tube.

Sarah