Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Pregnancy Update

So many of you have asked about this pregnancy so I decided I just needed to update you all.
Most of you know my first pregnancy with Evan was really really HARD. I was sick for months and months.
This pregnancy is so very very different. I feel fabulous! ( Aside from the sprained ankle, which I have to say is more painful than the 32 hours labor I had with Evan. Seriously.) Aside from the growing belly and wanting to go to bed at 7:30pm, I have no other "symptoms". I feel the little one moving on a daily basis now and enjoy it a lot. While pregnant with Evan I just couldn't understand these people that loved being pregnant. I just couldn't wait for it to be over. I get it now. They didn't feel horrible, swollen and miserable.
Evan was a difficult pregnancy/delivery but God has given us the BEST baby. He has a calm temperament, doesn't fuss much, is happy most all day long and is a GREAT sleeper. He was sleeping through the night at 5 1/2 weeks- 9 hours at a time.
I have fear that this baby will be an easy pregnancy and not so much ease as a baby. God has that in His hands and I'm not truly afraid.
We find out next Thursday the gender. I CAN'T wait!!!! I have dreams every night of what this baby will be. Hannah really really wants a girl. I honestly don't care. A boy would be easy, but a girl would be fun too.
Thanks all for praying for us.

1 comment:

Liz K said...

ooooooo! I can't wait to hear what you are going to have! I am with you, either way would be fun!