Tuesday, November 09, 2010

My Brother

Have you met my brother? If you haven't, you should. He's a really great guy.
I only have one sibling. Chris. That's why I can post about him and no one will be left out. :)
Chris and I have always been pretty close. MUCH closer since becoming adults. My parents always told me there is no better friends than family and they are right.
Chris has to be one of the most patient people I have ever met. He is a calming person in crazy situations, but can be fiercely competitive too.
Chris is to me and many others one of the most faithful friends anyone could have. He seems to overlook your faults and never considers social status when it comes to friendship. He has always been there for me when I needed him and is the same way to many of his friends..treats them like family.
I'm so proud of him for going back to school and getting his Masters Degree. Hard work that I'm sure will ultimately pay off for him. Although we do miss him hanging around. :) Homework calls though and we understand.
It was a privilege to have a little get together for him, with Mom doing so much, this past weekend.
Chris, you are loved. Thanks for being such a great friend and brother.

This is one of my favorite pictures of him. He is the BEST uncle!!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Thanks Pam, I'm speechless. :)